”Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth.”
The word mother itself is symbolic of God. The day you conceived and then open your eyes for the first time in this world, the one person that poured all the love and affection she holds in her heart is the mother.
What she does for a child since the day he arrives can’t be done by anyone else. Nurturing to the best, loving without any condition, taking care, teaching how to walk, talk and telling the basics of life since the children are some of the roles that can’t be performed well by anyone other than a mother.
A mother undoubtedly plays the most vital role in our overall development. Her importance and significance in our life are superlative to all other possessions. No matter how much you succeed the one working and praying behind the scene for you is always a mother.
Promising you to give the best things possible at her end, she is the one to be thanked for making you what you are today. Her unconditional love and devotion are incomparable to everything else in this world. And when it comes to dedicating one day in the year just to her, it should be made as special as she is in our lives.
By the way, there are much more than reasons to show how grateful you are that she is in your life. If it weren’t for your mom, you wouldn’t be breathing right now. If nothing else, you should thank her for that. Mothers are the emotional backbones of the family. They provide the holding place for everyone’s feelings and do their best to keep us from being hurt.
”The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
- Who would kiss your boo-boos to make it all better if she weren’t around? Mothers have the magic touch (and kiss) to help us heal our wounds, physical and emotional.
- Truly, our mothers worked hard and made sacrifices, so our lives would be better. There are not a lot of people willing to do that, so let her know you appreciate it.
- Mothers are forgiving—so forgive her in return. Perhaps nothing will be as valuable a gift to both of you as forgiveness. Open your heart and drop your resentments. Now that’s love.
- When you want to climb the tallest mountain, your mother will make your lunch for you. She is the one who will support your dreams when no one else will. She will also remind you to wear clean underwear.
- Her boundaries made you a better person. You may not have liked some of her decisions, especially when you wanted to party with your friends, but she did keep you out of trouble. Look at some of your friends without a mom who has cared that much.
- A mother’s ears and eyes hear and see everything. They also have a computer-like memory for all the good (and some of the bad) that came your way. It’s nice to have someone with whom you can reminisce about your whole life.
- Mom taught you to be a functioning adult. That was her job, and without that, making it through the modern world would be very hard. Your mom may have forced you to do your homework, but now you see how important it was.
10. A mother’s smile, when it is directed toward you, makes your day a whole lot better. All she needs is to know that she has helped you to be and feel your best. Say thank you.
”Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.”
Make it special for her, and it will come back to you. There is something beyond words to express to the person who helped you to walk and talk, who gave you your first puppy, who helped you with school, and who gave you all the love she possibly could. Show her you care by acknowledging her value in your life. And if you don’t have your mom around, take someone who is like a mother to you out for brunch.